Website Design: Do it Yourself vs Build it for Me, Which One Should I Choose?
Create the perfect website with AT&T Website Solutions. Maintain full control with our DIY website builder or choose from one of our Build It For Me plans.
Looking to create a website for your business? AT&T Website Solutions offers two ways to help create the perfect web presence for your business.
A website is typically the first place a visitor will look for when trying to learn about your business. Creating a website that is attractive and captures your audience’s attention is critical to converting a visitor into a customer. With so many options available on the web, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out which solution is right for your business.
AT&T Website Solutions offers you two simple ways to get your business online: Website Plans (build it myself), and Build It For Me plans. With a 30-day money back guarantee on all plans, we make it easy for you to get started.
DIY Website Builder
DIY website builders have become a popular option for entrepreneurs and small businesses who are looking for a cost effective way to build a website. They are essentially drag-and-drop software that can help you make a beautiful website with little to no technical knowledge.
Here are three reasons why a DIY website builder may be right for your business:
- With hundreds of templates to choose from, you can create a mobile-friendly website that looks great on any device. With AT&T Website Solutions, you also have an option to publish a one-page instant website for an even quicker set up.
Easy to use drag and drop editor
- A drag and drop editor allows you to edit your website without the need for coding. Save time and money by not having a web developer make the changes you need.
A sense of accomplishment
- Putting your own time and effort into creating a website for your business can bring a sense of satisfaction. If you enjoy the process of creating something new, this can be the perfect solution for you.
DIY website builders are a good option for small businesses who have the time to get a little creative and build their own website. It's a great solution for those that have a limited budget and don’t mind putting in the work to offset the costs.
If however you have more custom design requirements and need professional help to get your website completed, a Build It For Me plan may be the better option.
Professional Website Design
Using a professional to help build your website is a great solution for those that don’t have a lot of experience with web design. The time savings alone can make the process more desirable to many business owners.
Here are some of the benefits to using a professional to build your website:
- An experienced web designer can not only save you time, but help you create a superior final product. Page structure, user experience and content strategy are just a few areas that a professional will consider in order to produce a website that meets your goals.
- Some business owners may have specific design ideas or prefer not using templates to avoid having layouts that may also be used by other businesses. A professional web designer can provide you with unique page designs to maintain your brand identity.
- Writing copy that speaks to your audience can be a difficult task for someone who does not have prior writing experience. Copywriting or editing content is often part of a full service web design package or available at an additional cost.
- Building a website is only one part of maintaining your online presence. With changes to your business and marketplace, you may need to make edits to your website. Providers such as AT&T Website Solutions offer maintenance services built into their plans should you need to update text or images on your website.
AT&T Website Solutions
Building a website doesn’t have to be a daunting task. With AT&T Website Solutions, you have the option to maintain full control with our Website Plans (build it myself) or opt-in to have a professional guide you from start to finish with our Build It For Me plans.
Regardless of which option you choose, have peace of mind with a 30-day money back guarantee. Contact us today to learn more about our website solutions.