Domain Names Registration & Hosting
Register a website domain name as unique as your business.
Once you have registered your internet domain name you can start to use it for your business website, your business email correspondence and your email marketing programs.
Get your business domain right now!Domain registration may sound complex, but AT&T Website Solutions makes it easy. Simply search for your desired business domain name and secure it for a low yearly fee. Domain prices start at $16 per year when purchased separately, or you can get a free domain (.com, .org, .net, .info, or .biz) when you purchase a one-year web hosting plan.
Search for a Domain Name
How do domain names work?Business domains consist of two parts: the main part of the domain name (e.g. “att”) and the extension, or “top level domain” (TLD), which comes after the last dot (e.g. .com).
Many businesses in the U.S.A. and Canada use the .com or .ca extensions. We also offer business-specific extensions such as .repair, .florist, and .dental – so you can create a domain name that resonates better with your target customers. To avoid competitors stealing customer traffic by choosing a similar domain name, it is a good idea to obtain all of the common extensions for your chosen domain name (for example: .com, .biz, .info).
Private Domain Registration
When you register a domain name, your information is stored in a public database. Our Private Domain Registration add-on enables AT&T to conceal your private information and replace it with our own. This service helps to protect your personal details and prevent spam and unwanted solicitation. Private Domain Registration is $6 per year and can be ordered while purchasing a domain name. When the terms of service expire, you’ll be able to register your domain as private.
Business domain policies and resources
- Support: For help purchasing domains, and for domain support, please call 1.888.WEB.HOST (888.932.4678).
- Renewals: All registered domains auto-renew on the anniversary of their purchase.
- Redemption: If a domain is not renewed on its annual anniversary (as requested by a customer), the domain will enter a 30 calendar-day renewal grace period. During this period, the domain is only available to the original owner for renewal, and the cost is the same as a standard renewal. On the 31st day, the domain falls into redemption status. During this period, customers have the option to renew the domain for a redemption fee of $200 plus the cost of the domain renewal.
- Registrant Benefits and Responsibilities from ICANN
- Registrant Educational Materials from ICANN
New! More Domain Name extensions are available. Search for your business domain now!