We’ll need your assistance to port your fax number from your current carrier, even if you are an existing AT&T customer because we need your permission!
Your permission is given by completing the Letter of Authorization (LOA).
Porting Made Easy
Porting your current fax number can be simple, just follow the steps below:
Steps to Complete Porting Process
- After you’ve signed up for AT&T Online Fax, you will receive an email notification with a link to the LOA (Letter of Authorization) form
- Fill out LOA form and submit
- The DocuSign interface will appear allowing you to sign the document
- Once the document is electronically signed you can submit it to initiate the porting process
- Save time, no need to print and sign the LOA and manually fax/email it back
- Immediate notification that your LOA was submitted
- Reliable and fast order updates
- Know the status of your port every step of the process