Serving Up Solutions
AT&T offers two powerful business web hosting environments: Windows OS and Linux OS. We'll help you identify which one is right for your needs and our team of maintenance professionals will be available whenever you have a question, offering invaluable support as your business continues to grow.
VDS allows multiple customers to share the expense of hardware and network connections without sacrificing performance, security, or the freedom to run whatever software you choose. Every VDS has its own complete directory structure and set of dedicated applications (Web server, mail server, etc.).
VDS for Windows OS
- Superior Control through VRUs (Virtual Resource Units)
- Enhanced data security for Windows Business Hosting
- Maximum site performance as Application Pool (AppPool) resources are not shared with other accounts
VDS for Linux OS
- Run the applications of your choosing
- Access the Red Hat Package Manager (RPM) system for VDS for Linux operating system for tools and application
- Leverage Shell access (SSH)
Managed Dedicated Server (MDS) solutions deliver enterprise-class servers and software to power the most intensive sites and applications with dedicated bandwidth and processing. A team of experts are also dedicated to ensure your services run smoothly 24/7.
MDS for Windows OS
Based on the Microsoft Windows Server 2003 operating system, it delivers the best of managed OS technology and the stability of a true enterprise-class platform.We offer 3 MDS plans for Windows OS:
MDS for Linux OS
Based on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) operating system, it delivers the best of open source technology and the stability of a true enterprise-class platform.